Sunday, July 18, 2010

what's in the box?

Remember in the movie "Se7en" when a divine, angsty, pre-angelina haggard brad pitt begged for morgan freeman to tell him "what's in the box???!!! WHAT'S IN THE BOX???" only to be confronted with (i'd give you a spoiler warning, but really... it's been 13 years) his wife's head. i should have learned to not question why there has been a rather large box in the garage for the last week.

I asked what it was on monday and was told it was a surprise. that he was "just waiting to figure out what to do with it". wrong answer. but, being the trustworthy wife that i am... i didn't open the box. not even a shake. until tonight.

my question was met with "It's a dog casket". we don't have a dog. "it was $20 on ebay" we don't have a dog. "I was trying to be thoughtful" we don't have a dog.

I'm outta words. that's a big deal. I appreciate his attempt... and it IS funny. but i have NO clue what to do with it ( i mean, i know what to do with it but i can't just leave it in the living room.)


I can't put it back on ebay, because... come on, who would buy a dog casket?

No comments:

Post a Comment